About this room
Located on the first floor, and the closest lounge to our in-house office spaces, this room is flooded with natural light. Elegant interiors, large sash windows and relaxed sofa seating, Room 104 is ideal for daytime meetings or relaxed evening drinks with up to 7 guests.
- Size: L5m, W3m, 23sqm;
- Capacity: 7 for casual sit-down, 10 for standing events;
- Key features: double-vaulted ceiling, private bathroom, velvet sofas, high-speed Wi-Fi;
- Perfect for: meetings, intimate gatherings and drinks;
- Speakers available on request;
- No hire fee, just a fair minimum spend;
- Menus available: snacking, private dining, drinks and drink packages;
- Cancellation policy: free cancellations up to 72 hours prior to your event. Charges apply for cancellations within 72 hours, unless we replace your booking.
Every private lounge at The Columbia showcases original artwork from a range of emerging artists in our network. Curated by Roman Road director, Marisa Bellani, we want to create intimate interactions with contemporary art in a heritage setting. We want people to engage with it, talk about it, look the artists up and, if they like it, support them by buying the art. We change our artwork throughout the year, so you’ll always have something new to look at.