About this room
Packed with character, and overlooking Kensington Gardens with a private balcony. Our large dining table can seat up to 10, ideal for intimate dinner parties and special occasions. Plus, you’ll have your own turntable and HiFi sound system with vinyl on request. Like all our private lounges, Room 116 is decorated with a curation of original artworks from our network of emerging artists.
- Size: L7.5m, W6.5m, 35sqm;
- Capacity: 10 for private dining, 20 for causal sit-down;
- Key features: double-vaulted ceiling, large dining table, private bathroom, velvet sofas, private balcony, floor-to-ceiling sash windows, high-speed Wi-Fi;
- Hi-Fi speakers and turntable available on request;
- Play Perfect for: private dining and drinking, meetings, intimate gatherings and parties;
- No hire fee. Just a fair minimum spend;
- Menus available: snacking, private dining, drinks and drink packages;
- Cancellation policy: free cancellations up to 72 hours prior to your event. Charges apply for cancellations within 72 hours, unless we replace your booking.
Every private lounge at The Columbia showcases original artwork from a range of emerging artists in our network. Curated by Roman Road director, Marisa Bellani, we want to create intimate interactions with contemporary art in a heritage setting. We want people to engage with it, talk about it, look the artists up and, if they like it, support them by buying the art. We change our artwork throughout the year, so you’ll always have something new to look at.